This is a blog dedicated by me to military and related stuff.... We can discuss about any military but let's note that we are not here to criticise any country's military.... I'll post data on various countries' military,thier weapons and other stuff.... And people please write in your invaluable comments.... Only would that let me improve my writing....

Thursday 1 January, 2009

I'M BACK


Hi people... (if at all i have any blog followers)
If u sensed that the title of this post had a BILLA effect, then rest assured that my return will be with a bang (at least i hope and better than billa of course)....
Reallyyyyyy a very long time since my last post....

It's not that i did not find any time to post, but just that i felt lazy and was bereft of ideas coupled with "will-anyone-read-my-blog" kind of fears. But finally i overcame all these and decided to continue with the blog irrespective of my fears. I'll attribute the main reason of restarting the blog to my good friend krithika, who asked me to continue with it. Also since everyone is anticipating my return ( a pure assumption) lemme give u a nice post forward.

As usual and as always its going to be something related to military....
My topic for the new post is "THE COMMANDO MANUAL"...

This one is not something that has been taken from any website (though i may make a few references with wikipedia for the exact figures)....
It'll purely reflect the amount of my understanding with the field operatives and their should be life..... This is purely for the educative purpose only..... I'm surely not responsible for any dire effect that this may cause on you or around you because of you. ( Though ill surely have a role in it, if it turns out to be good)...

Coming to my point, I, as you people know (if not, get to know now), always had an obsession for the military. I have analyzed many of these people and have formulated in my mind what i'm going to present forward to you now.


 

4 comments:

redDevil said...

Hope your frequency of posts picks up this time. Give us something smashing dude!

MJ said...

have a frequency in ur posts dude !
happy bloggin :)

Anand Arasu said...

cool 2 c u back... lets see some exhilarating action on ur blog...

Shrinivas said...

Welcome back !